If you are looking for family fun, Ogwen Bank Holiday Park and Country Club is an excellent choice for your stay in Snowdonia.
We have a fabulous onsite child’s play area to ensure that your children have an excellent (and safe) time while they stay. We also have a very special something in the form of access to the fantastic leisure facilities at the Seiont Manor at discounted prices for all of our valued holidaymakers.
Don’t worry if you’re in a rush getting to us – Our friendly staff at our reception have a good stock of essential items which you might have forgotten. For everything else, Ogwen Bank Country House and Caravan Park is just a 5 minute away walk from a good selection of local shops.
Throughout the season, we have many themed nights for all of your family to enjoy. From spectacular seasonal parties, to our outdoor cinema shows, there is always plenty to keep everybody entertained at the end of a busy day of exploring all that North Wales and the fantastic Snowdonia region has to offer.
Ye Olde Worlde Country Club
When the sun goes down behind the trees, head over to our wonderfully-outfitted “Ye Olde Worlde” Country Club, where you can find a wide variety of beers, ciders and cocktails with snacks available. Our Country Club was once the hunting lodge of Penrhyn Castle, and has been sympathetically brought right up to date.
Our Country Club is also a fabulous restaurant, with locally sourced meats and fresh vegetables available to eat in, or if you’d prefer, away. We offer you the freedom to come and go should you like with our takeaway. For the kids we have a games room with pool tables and game machine.
- Little ones can enjoy the play area, right next to our Country Club
- We offer free WiFi throughout our country club, as well as a great variety of beers and spirits
- We serve Sunday Lunch from 12pm on Sundays!
Seiont Manor Leisure Facilities
Set in a picturesque location among the foothills of Snowdonia, Seiont Manor started as a working farmstead, dating back as far as the 18th Century. The pretty River Seiont flows through the grounds of this magnificent building, with the unspoiled countryside, many castles and small market towns surrounding it. Seiont Manor is a wonderful retreat for those wishing to take time out in relaxed and captivating surroundings. It’s spa and pool offer unparalleled luxury for anyone wishing to take time out from thier busy lives to relax.
- Holidaymakers may enjoy Seiont Manor’s leisure facilities at a discounted rate.
- Owners may take advantage of free use of the leisure facilities at Seiont Manor.
* Terms and conditions: Bookings for Seiont Manor must be made directly with Ogwen Bank Holiday Park through our reception. Access to Seiont Manor’s leisure facilities is subject to availability.